The Allegheny County Immunization Coalition is Western Pennsylvania’s leading resource for timely, accurate information on vaccines and immunization, and the diseases they prevent.
Important Information Resources
Health Alert Network (HAN) Resources: (HANs are CDC’s and PA-DOH’s primary way of sharing information about urgent public health incidents.) If you do not currently receive these health alerts, SIGN UP HERE:
Infection Prevention Resources
PA Department of Health
- Disinfectants for Use Against SARS-CoV-2
(If you have a supply chain issue and need a substitute disinfectant, this is the EPA link for Disinfectants for Use Against SARS-CoV-2/COVID-19.)
Allegheny County Immunization Coalition (ACIC) 2022 Annual Immunization Education Conference – 17th Annual Conference was held IN PERSON and ONLINE!
On Wednesday, November 2, 2022 the ACIC Educational Committee hosted its 17th Annual Immunization Conference at the DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel in Monroeville as well as in a virtual environment. We were excited to be back in person for this important annual networking and interactive educational and discussion event.
The ACIC is an all-volunteer organization, and we ask that you consider joining the ACIC and help us achieve our goal of Community Immunity. If you would like to receive more information on ACIC or the Annual Conference, please contact Liz Kanche, Education Conference Chairperson.
Everyone Needs Vaccines!
Immunization saves lives. It protects the lives of those you care about as well as future generations to come. Everyone benefits from vaccination:
- Children of all ages
- Health care workers
Working for Community Awareness!
Are you passionate about spreading the word in the community? Please email email@example.com to get involved with ACIC at community outreach opportunities in Allegheny County.
Reasons to Get Vaccinated
- Vaccine-preventable diseases still exist.
- Vaccines keep you healthy.
- Everyone deserves a healthy life and future.
- Healthy people can get sick too.
- Vaccines are safe and effective.
- Vaccine preventable diseases are expensive.
- When you get sick, others are at risk!
- Vaccines save lives.
- Immunizations have the power to protect.
- Saying no to vaccine is saying yes to disease.
- Immunizations protect everyone.
- High vaccinations rates benefit communities.
This site provides:
- Information you can trust
- School Immunization Regulations
- Resources for providers & pharmacists
- Helpful information for parents
- Calendar of Coalition events
- And much more!