101 Mall Blvd
Monroeville, PA 15146
Who Should Attend
This conference is intended for the following:
Public Health Professionals
At the conclusion of this program, participants will be able to:
1. Name 3 changes to the childhood and adult immunization schedules.
2. Discuss venues and opportunities for patients to receive vaccine outside of the medical home.
3. Describe new incentives available for providers to participate in the statewide immunization registry.
Registration Fee: $35.00 Students: $15.00
Registration is online, secure, and the quickest way to reserve your space for the conference.
1. Visit our online registration site at https://ccehs.upmc.com/liveFormalCourses.jsf
2. Scroll down to the 10th Annual Allegheny County Immunization Coalition Conference.
3. Click the registration button and enter all the requested information
4. After registering, an electronic confirmation will be sent to the email address you provided.
Registration is not complete until you receive confirmation.
If you are unable to register online, please go to immunizeallegheny.org Registration PDF for a paper registration form and instructions.