ACIC Celebrates 15 Years of Service and Commitment!
Allegheny County separated from the Southwestern PA Immunization Coalition in 2005 . Our aim was to provide more county-specific services. Then, in January 2006, the Allegheny County Immunization Coalition (ACIC) was formed. Our first Annual Immunization Conference was held later that year in October.
Our members are physicians, nurses, pharmacists, teachers, human services staff, public health professionals, and community members. We welcome members from all walks of life who are interested in promoting immunizations for healthy communities.
Go to our Become an ACIC Member page to register to join our worthwhile Coalition!
- Leading education efforts to increase public awareness of recommended immunizations.
- Supporting professional immunization education.
- Sharing best practices in immunization promotion and education.
- Working with our members and their organizations to advocate policy issues related to childhood, adolescent, and adult immunizations.
- Attracting and retaining members from a wide array of organizations who are actively involved in working toward achieving the coalition’s mission.
ACIC Mission Statement
The mission of the Allegheny County Immunization Coalition is:
“To Promote Immunizations Across the Lifespan!”